For more details, please contact us by email or phone
Metallized films are produced by a thin layer of aluminum deposition on the top of the BOPP or BOPET films. The films that look silver in appearance enhance the aesthetics as well as the barrier properties of the film, making it more suitable to use into the packaging to improve the shelf life of the product.
Generally, metallization is preferred on a treated surface to have good adhesion with metal. The metal deposition measurement is done by the optical density level which in turn gives different barrier levels.
We supply food grade BOPP and BOPET films in accordance with EC and FDA regulations. Specific document and material safety data sheet for the film grades are available on request.
- RML: Metallized BOPP Film with Low SIT of 95°
- RMVL: Metallized BOPP Film with Low SIT of 75°
- RMC: Metallized BOPP Film for cold seal application.
- RMH: Metallized High Barrier BOPP film
- RMHL: Metallized High Barrier BOPP Film withLow SITof 95°